152 West Terrace , Adelaide SA 5000
Ph: (08) 8238 5555 | Fax:
869 Port Road , Cheltenham SA 5014
Ph: (08) 8268 0888 | Fax:
150 Beach Road , Christies Beach SA 5165
Ph: (08) 8382 9000 | Fax:
24 Nelson Street , Stepney SA 5069
Ph: (08) 8362 2844 | Fax:
All-New GR 86
Yaris Cross Hybrid
Contoured and contemporary, measured and meticulous, the Toyota C-HR is truly a cut above.
Crafted like a precision-cut gemstone, the facetted five-door SUV body combines a muscular stance with a spacious cabin that features disguised rear door handles and floating roof design to immediately catch your eye. While the elegant headlights, alloy wheels, diamond-patterned grille and distinctive boomerang-shaped rear lights will turn heads
At CMI Toyota we are driven by a ‘customer first’ philosophy and are highly regarded for delivering an exceptional vehicle purchasing experience to all of our valued guests. We stock South Australia’s largest range of new and demo Toyota vehicles and are the second largest volume dealer in Australia. With three big locations across metropolitan Adelaide, you can be sure we have you covered when it comes to all things Toyota.
New, demo and used Toyota C-HR are available at CMI Toyota locations across Adelaide. Find out more about the C-HR range and CMI Toyota below.
Change the rules: A compact SUV with style and technology. Step inside and discover a compact SUV designed with space and comfort that will continue to impress with every trip.
• Uniquely expressive: Sculpted sides with black trim along the roofline give the appearance of a floating roof, putting the Toyota C-HR in a league of its own.
• Rain-sensing wipers: Every Toyota C-HR comes equipped with automatic rain-sensing wipers that can be adjusted via the wiper stalk.
• Apple CarPlay®️, Android Auto™, and more: The best of Toyota’s technology to make your journey as entertaining and effortless. With a multimedia system that includes both Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ as standard, you can quickly access apps by voice command.
Express yourself with the Toyota C‑HR. Toyota changed the rules to combine fuel economy, cutting-edge style, and voice-controlled infotainment in an outstanding compact SUV.
• Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Hill-start Assist Control.
• LED Daytime Running Lamps and LED fog lamps.
• 4.2” Multi Information Display and 8” colour touchscreen display
A compact SUV boasting premium features, including a Hybrid option, designed to take your driving enjoyment to the next level. In addition to, or in replacement of C-HR features you'll enjoy:
• Smart Entry and Smart Start system for a convenient and smart driving experience.
• Distinctive 18” alloy wheels and premium leather accented seats.
• Panoramic view monitor: Four cameras on the Toyota C-HR Koba combine to give you a bird’s eye view of your surroundings to help make parking much easier.
• Consume less, enjoy more with Hybrid: The 1.8L Hybrid engine is designed to recharge as you drive.
C-HR Finance & Insurance
Looking for Toyota C-HR finance and insurance in Adelaide? Every CMI Toyota dealership employs a team of professional and friendly business managers who can assist you to arrange personalised finance and insurance solutions tailored to suit your personal or business needs. We also offer Toyota Access which offers you flexibility, certainty and assurance when buying your new vehicle.
C-HR Express Maintenance Service & Free Car Wash
Need an express maintenance service for your Toyota C-HR? Our ‘While you Wait’ Express Maintenance Service is available Monday to Friday at every CMI Toyota location. This gives you the flexibility to book in at a time that suits you and gives you the freedom to be back on the road sooner. We’ll even give you a free car wash with every service!
CMI Toyota operates the largest Toyota fleet department in South Australia and employ a large team, who combined have over 50 years of experience with Toyota products. No matter how small or large your business, CMI Toyota fleet has a solution which will suit your business vehicle requirements.
Toyota Hybrid combines the power and range of a conventional engine with the environmental benefits of an electric motor.
At take-off and at low speeds, the car can run on electric power only, which means zero fuel consumption and zero exhaust emissions. Under harder acceleration, the petrol engine kicks in and takes over the job of driving the wheels.
The electric motor can send power to a generator which recharges the batteries. In return, the electric motor provides the driver with more power and torque while reducing fuel consumption.
Also, Toyota Hybrid’s regenerative braking system utilises energy from braking to further charge the battery.
All this means Toyota Hybrids never need plugging into a mains supply.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
Continue to get your Toyota Personalised Rate in a couple of minutes.
We’d love to know your opinion and hope you can answer a quick question. To help us improve customer experience, can you tell us why you left without getting a finance quote? Please tick all that apply.
See how Toyota Access can help you buy your new, eligible demo or Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicles from Toyota Finance Australia on Vimeo.
You're probably familiar with interest rates but it's really the comparison rate which tells you everything you need to know.
A comparison rate gives you a better picture of the real cost of your car loan. It includes both the interest rate and fees relating to the loan (excluding government fees and charges), reduced to a single percentage.
152 West Terrace , Adelaide
(08) 8238 5555
869 Port Road , Cheltenham
(08) 8268 0888
150 Beach Road , Christies Beach
(08) 8382 9000
24 Nelson Street , Stepney
(08) 8362 2844