152 West Terrace , Adelaide SA 5000
Ph: (08) 8238 5555 | Fax:
869 Port Road , Cheltenham SA 5014
Ph: (08) 8268 0888 | Fax:
150 Beach Road , Christies Beach SA 5165
Ph: (08) 8382 9000 | Fax:
24 Nelson Street , Stepney SA 5069
Ph: (08) 8362 2844 | Fax:
All-New GR 86
Yaris Cross Hybrid
The revolution has begun, and Camry is ready to prove that everyday excellence can be truly exciting.
At CMI Toyota we are driven by a ‘customer first’ philosophy and are highly regarded for delivering an exceptional vehicle purchasing experience to all of our valued guests. We stock South Australia’s largest range of new and demo Toyota vehicles and are the second largest volume dealer in Australia. With three big locations across metropolitan Adelaide, you can be sure we have you covered when it comes to all things Toyota.
New, demo and used Camry are available at all CMI Toyota locations across Adelaide. Find out more about the Camry range and CMI Toyota below.
Defy expectation with the award-winning Camry. Driving becomes pure pleasure, with advanced engines paired to leading-edge transmissions and sensitive steering that keeps you in touch with your drive.
• Advanced Hybrid technology: Toyota Hybrid seamlessly integrates the high torque of a battery-powered electric motor with the power of a petrol-driven combustion engine, to deliver an efficient and genuinely impressive driving performance.
• Smarter luxury: Camry matches universal design excellence with the intelligence of the latest technology including Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto™.
• Advanced safety: Camry's advanced safety systems are designed to support safe driving practices with the added benefits of Toyota Safety Sense.
The eye-catching Camry Ascent blends brilliance with beauty to turn heads and leave a lasting impression.
• Bi-LED auto-levelling headlamps, LED tail lamps and Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs).
• Reversing camera with moving guidelines and seven SRS airbags.
Take driving pleasure to the next level with the slick Camry Ascent Sport and feel the excitement grow. In addition to, or in replacement of Camry Ascent features you'll enjoy:
• Connected navigation system with Satellite navigation and SUNA™ traffic channel.
• Smart entry and start system, and dual-zone automatic climate control.
Engineered to thrill, the sporty Camry SX is ready and waiting to elevate your driving experience. In addition to, or in replacement of, Camry Ascent Sport features:
• Distinctive 19" alloy wheels, sports leather accented seats and paddle shift controls.
• Ability to recharge your devices without the hassle of connecting charging cables with wireless phone charger.
Discover a whole new world of driving pleasure in the ultimate luxury of Camry SL. In addition to, or in replacement of, Camry SX features:
• Advanced Safety: Blind Spot Monitor uses radar to alert you to vehicles in blind spots, while Rear Cross Traffic Alert alerts you to vehicles approaching from either side, when reversing out of a parking space or laneway.
• Panoramic full glass roof (petrol variant only).
• Electric tilt and slide moonroof and Continuously Variable Transmission (auto C-VT) (Hybrid only).
Camry Finance & Insurance
Looking for Camry finance and insurance in Adelaide? Every CMI Toyota dealership employs a team of professional and friendly business managers who can assist you to arrange personalised finance and insurance solutions tailored to suit your personal or business needs. We also offer Toyota Access which offers you flexibility, certainty and assurance when buying your new vehicle.
Camry Express Maintenance Service & Free Car Wash
Need an express maintenance service for your Camry? Our ‘While you Wait’ Express Maintenance Service is available Monday to Friday at every CMI Toyota location. This service gives you the flexibility to book in at a time that suits you and gives you the freedom to be back on the road sooner. We’ll even give you a free car wash with every service!
CMI Toyota operates the largest Toyota fleet department in South Australia and employ a large team, who combined have over 50 years of experience with Toyota products. No matter how small or large your business, CMI Toyota fleet has a solution which will suit your business vehicle requirements.
Toyota Hybrid combines the power and range of a conventional engine with the environmental benefits of an electric motor.
At take-off and at low speeds, the car can run on electric power only, which means zero fuel consumption and zero exhaust emissions. Under harder acceleration, the petrol engine kicks in and takes over the job of driving the wheels.
The electric motor can send power to a generator which recharges the batteries. In return, the electric motor provides the driver with more power and torque while reducing fuel consumption.
Also, Toyota Hybrid’s regenerative braking system utilises energy from braking to further charge the battery.
All this means Toyota Hybrids never need plugging into a mains supply.
Driving a Toyota should be easy, enjoyable and safe. That's why every connected Toyota is equipped with a suite of technology focused on safety & security, convenience and a better driving experience.
Through myToyota Connect, it allows you to stay connected to your vehicle and up to date with its fuel levels, odometer, location and more.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
[CS5] Complimentary period ends 3 years from delivery date. Fees and charges may apply after expiry of complimentary period. Required activated DCM, compatible device & app installation, third party info, mobile data, network reception & GPS signal. Mobile usage at user's cost. Features subject to change. For details see toyota.com.au/connected/connect-app
Continue to get your Toyota Personalised Rate in a couple of minutes.
We’d love to know your opinion and hope you can answer a quick question. To help us improve customer experience, can you tell us why you left without getting a finance quote? Please tick all that apply.
See how Toyota Access can help you buy your new, eligible demo or Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicles from Toyota Finance Australia on Vimeo.
You're probably familiar with interest rates but it's really the comparison rate which tells you everything you need to know.
A comparison rate gives you a better picture of the real cost of your car loan. It includes both the interest rate and fees relating to the loan (excluding government fees and charges), reduced to a single percentage.
152 West Terrace , Adelaide
(08) 8238 5555
869 Port Road , Cheltenham
(08) 8268 0888
150 Beach Road , Christies Beach
(08) 8382 9000
24 Nelson Street , Stepney
(08) 8362 2844