152 West Terrace , Adelaide SA 5000
Ph: (08) 8238 5555 | Fax:
869 Port Road , Cheltenham SA 5014
Ph: (08) 8268 0888 | Fax:
150 Beach Road , Christies Beach SA 5165
Ph: (08) 8382 9000 | Fax:
24 Nelson Street , Stepney SA 5069
Ph: (08) 8362 2844 | Fax:
Yaris Cross Hybrid
It's the car that's been built to accompany you to every occasion. From the daily dash to work, to a weekend trip to the beach with friends, the Yaris range comes packed with the comfort & convenience you need all within a fun sized package.
At CMI Toyota we are driven by a ‘customer first’ philosophy and are highly regarded for delivering an exceptional vehicle purchasing experience to all of our valued guests. We stock South Australia’s largest range of new and demo Toyota vehicles and are the second largest volume dealer in Australia. With three big locations across metropolitan Adelaide, you can be sure we have you covered when it comes to all things Toyota.
New, demo and used Yaris are available at all CMI Toyota locations across Adelaide. Find out more about the Yaris range and CMI Toyota below.
Small now how it all: This small hatchback is huge on safety, style and smarts, with all the space you need for your big plans.
• Now available in Hybrid: The Yaris Hybrid charges as you drive, no need to plug in.
• Stay safe out there: The Yaris is filled with Toyota's most cutting edge intelligent safety technology.
• Street smart: Toyota have packaged a lot of technology into this small hatchback so you never lose you conntection to the world thanks to Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
Great things come in small packages. Features include:
• Class leading safety and technology including Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ and auto-retractable door mirrors.
• Front and rear power windows and 60/40 split fold seats.
• Reversing camera and 15" steel tyres.
Make a statement with alloy wheels, LED headlights and privacy glass. In addition to, or in replacement of the Ascent Sport’s features, you’ll enjoy:
• Smart entry and smart start, plus 7" Display Audio with 6 speakers and Satellite Navigation, DAB+ Digital Audio and Bluetooth®.
• Automatic climate control air conditioning.
• 1.5L Dynamic Force direct injection petrol engine with an auto CVT or 1.5L Toyota Hybrid System with an auto CVT
Get the sports feeling with paddle-shift gear changes (petrol variant), Head-Up Display, a rear spoiler, and sports seats up front. In addition to, or in replacement of the SX’s features, you’ll enjoy:
• Sleek alloys: 16" alloy wheels.
• Reversing Camera with front and rear parking sensores.
• 1.5L Dynamic Force direct injection petrol engine with an auto CVT (with paddle shifters) or 1.5L Toyota Hybrid System with an auto CVT
• As well as the choice of 12 unique colours, you also have the option to add a black or white roof to selected colours for the ZR grade.
Yaris Finance & Insurance
Looking for Yaris finance and insurance in Adelaide? Every CMI Toyota dealership employs a team of professional and friendly business managers who can assist you to arrange personalised finance and insurance solutions, tailored to suit your personal or business needs. We also offer Toyota Access which offers you flexibility, certainty and assurance when buying your new vehicle.
Yaris Express Maintenance Service & Free Car Wash
Need an express maintenance service for your Yaris? Our ‘While you Wait’ Express Maintenance Service is available Monday to Friday at every CMI Toyota location. This gives you the flexibility to book in at a time that suits you and gives you the freedom to be back on the road sooner. We’ll even give you a free car wash with every service!
CMI Toyota operates the largest Toyota fleet department in South Australia and employ a large team, who combined have over 50 years of experience with Toyota products. No matter how small or large your business, CMI Toyota fleet has a solution which will suit your business vehicle requirements.
Toyota Hybrid combines the power and range of a conventional engine with the environmental benefits of an electric motor.
At take-off and at low speeds, the car can run on electric power only, which means zero fuel consumption and zero exhaust emissions. Under harder acceleration, the petrol engine kicks in and takes over the job of driving the wheels.
The electric motor can send power to a generator which recharges the batteries. In return, the electric motor provides the driver with more power and torque while reducing fuel consumption.
Also, Toyota Hybrid’s regenerative braking system utilises energy from braking to further charge the battery.
All this means Toyota Hybrids never need plugging into a mains supply.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
See how Toyota Access can help you buy your new, eligible demo or Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicles from Toyota Finance Australia on Vimeo.
You're probably familiar with interest rates but it's really the comparison rate which tells you everything you need to know.
A comparison rate gives you a better picture of the real cost of your car loan. It includes both the interest rate and fees relating to the loan (excluding government fees and charges), reduced to a single percentage.
152 West Terrace , Adelaide
(08) 8238 5555
869 Port Road , Cheltenham
(08) 8268 0888
150 Beach Road , Christies Beach
(08) 8382 9000
24 Nelson Street , Stepney
(08) 8362 2844